Dr. Luis PastenBariatric Surgeon with Ready 4A Change
Affordable World Class Care
Dr. Luis Pasten
Dr. Luis Pasten
Specialization: Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Luis Pasten is an impressive and skilled bariatric surgeon dedicated to the health, wellbeing, and safety of his clients. Dr. Pasten has been passionate about helping clients gain their lives back through bariatric surgery for more than a decade.
A true advocate for charity, his compassionate nature has led him down numerous humanitarian paths, including his contributions with the Red Cross as a volunteer surgeon.
Dr. Luis Pasten is a board certified surgeon specializing in Bariatric Surgery. His specialities include: gastric sleeve, single-incision gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, gastric mini-bypass, duodenal switch, and revision surgery.
- 2002-2006: Graduated as a Surgeon/Medical Doctor at the Autonomous University of Guadalajara
- 2004: Volunteer with the Mexican Red Cross in Tijuana, Baja California in General Surgery
- 2004: Rotary Assistance Family Medicine Unit No. 2 in Guadalajara Jalisco
- 2006-2007: Revolving Internship ISSSTECALI in Tijuana B.C.N.
- 2007-2008: Intern Social Service Bachelor of Medicine SSA, San Isidro, BCS
- March 2010-February 2014: Specialty in General Surgery at the General Hospital of Tijuana BCN
- 2011-2014: Rotation in Medical Specialties Surgical Unit, Outpatient Surgery, and Laparoscopic Surgery
- 2012: Laparoscopic surgery, hiatal hernia and reflux gastro-esophageal specialty training. Medical Specialties Unit (Uneme) Tijuana BCN
- 2013: “Prosthetic materials in inguinal hernia repair, umbilical and intestinal anastomosis” training, Medical Specialties Unit (Uneme) Tijuana BCN
- FEB 2014: Research- “Follow Through Thesis Visick scale to clients undergoing post Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication”.