Dr. Jacqueline OsunaBariatric Surgeon with Ready 4A Change
Affordable World Class Care
Dr. Jacqueline Osuna
Dr. Jacqueline Osuna
Specialization: Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Jacqueline Osuna has been practicing bariatric surgery for more than a decade and has performed thousands of bariatric procedures. Dr. Osuna is considered to be one of the most well-regarded bariatric and metabolic surgeons in Mexico and has authored, presented and published research on a variety of medical topics.
Dr. Jaqueline Osuna earned her medical degree from the University of Guadalajara, continued her surgical training at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, IL, and then had the fortune of being trained by Dr. Juan Lopez Corvala, one of the best bariatric surgeons in Mexico. Her passion for weight loss surgery began in medical school. Discovering that many debilitating diseases are caused by obesity, inspired her to get involved and help people to live healthier lives.
Dr. Jacqueline Osuna is a board certified surgeon specializing in Bariatric Surgery. Her specialities include: gastric sleeve, single-incision gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, gastric mini-bypass, duodenal switch, and revision surgery.
Education & Publications
- Centro Universitario de Ciencias de la Salud (CUCS). Universidad de Guadalajara. Medical Degree (M.D.) Obtaining 94.04 average.
- Degree: Excellent Academic performance. Option: Degree by Average.
- Rotatory boarding school Hospital General Regional 46. June 2000 to June 2001. With 9.04 average
- Centro Medico Nacional de Occidente. IMSS Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico March 2003-Febrero 2007
- Cook County Hospital Chicago Il. Cirugía de Esófago, Laparoscópica y Robótica On charge: Dr Phillipe Donahue
- Social Service of Speciality in General Surgery: Centro Médico Nacional de Occidente Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico March 2006-August 2006
- Practical Theoretical course of Basic Endoscopic Surgery, March – August 2004, Curricular value 200Hrs. Guaranteed by the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery and by the IMSS
- Graduated in Laparoscopic Surgery Outpost and Bariatric Surgery, March – June 2007, Tijuana BC. Clinica 1 of the IMSS, Curricular value 420Hrs. Guaranteed by the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery and by the IMSS
- Training in Positioning Laparoscopic Lap Band, June 2007, Tijuana BC. Clinica 1 of the IMSS, Guaranteed by Lap-Band like Surgeon Certificate on Laparoscopic positioning of Gastric Band
- Training in Metabolic Surgery and Sleeve Gastrectomy, 2007, Tijuana BC Clinica 1 of the IMSS, Guaranteed by the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery and by the IMSS
- Blood Pressure changes before, during and after cigarette smoking in normal subjets.
Jose Z Parra, Salvador Fonseca, Irma C. Bonilla, Jacqueline Osuna, Antonio Fregoso. American Journal of Hypertension May 2003 Vol 16 No 5, Part 2, P 577.
- Blood Pressure circadian rhythm in elderly. Jose Z Parra, Salvador Fonseca, Irma C. Bonilla, Jacqueline Osuna, Antonio Fregoso. American Journal of Hypertension May 2003 Vol 16 No 5, Part 2, P 58.
- Evolution of blood pressure in white coat hypertension patients evaluated with ambulatory monitoring.
Salvador Fonseca-Reyes, Jose Parra-Carrillo, Javier Garcia de Alba-Garcia, Irma Bonilla-Rosales, Jacqueline Osuna-Rubio. American Journal of Hypertension May 2003 Vol 16 No 5, Part 2, P 48.
- TUE-G-2 Liver fibrosis and expression of SMAD 7, Collagen I, III and TGF mRNA in patients with bile duct injury after cholecystectomy. M Alatorre-Carranza, A Miranda-Diaz, I Yañez-Sanchez, JM Hermosillo Sandoval, J Osuna-Rubio. Gut 2006 55 (Suppl V) A 165
- Mexican Board of Surgery (CMCG)
- Mexican Association of Surgery (AMCG)
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery (AMCE)
- Mexican College of Obesity Surgery. (CMCO)