Dr. Hector PerezBariatric Surgeon with Ready 4A Change
Affordable World Class Care
Dr. Hector Perez
Dr. Hector Perez
Specialization: Bariatric Surgeon
After discovering that obesity is a proven trigger for the major causes of death, Dr. Hector Perez felt compelled to get involved and help patients get their health under control. Today, he has been practicing bariatric surgery for over a decade and has performed over 3,000 surgeries, with a close to zero complication rate.
Dr. Perez believes that bariatric surgery isn’t just for the super obese or very sick. In fact, the best time to get bariatric surgery is before symptoms of diseases occur, or before you become so obese that the surgery becomes too risky.
Dr. Hector Perez is a board certified surgeon specializing in Bariatric Surgery. His specialities include: gastric sleeve, single-incision gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, gastric mini-bypass, duodenal switch, and revision surgery.
- Medical School: Mexican Faculty of Medicine, La Salle University 2000, Mexico City
- Medical Internship: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami. 2001
- Medical Social Service: Xpichil, Cancún Quintana Roo. 2002
- Obtained the Title of Medical Doctor: La Salle University 2000
- Residency in General Surgery: Regional Hospital Lic. Adolfo López Mateos ISSSTE, 2002 – 2006, México City.
- Graduated with Honors Obtaining the Title of General Surgeon: Mexican National University 2006.
- Bariatric Surgeon since 2006 with experience in Lap Band, Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, Gastric Plicature and revisión surgery.
- Chief of surgery At Specialty clinic in México City for 2 years
- Attending surgeon at the General and Digestive Surgery Department at the Regional Hospital Lic. Adolfo López Mateos, ISSSTE.
- Attending surgeon at the Experimental Surgery Department in the Medical National Center 20 of November, ISSSTE.
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Professor at the Experimental Surgery Department in the Medical National Center 20 of November, ISSSTE.
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Mexican Board of General Surgery, Mexico City
- Mexican Association of General Surgery, Mexico City
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Latin American Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Mexican Association of Obesity surgery