- Success Stories
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Facilities
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Alejandro López – Bariatric Surgery – Tijuana/Puerto Vallarta
- Dr. Miguel Zapata – Monterrey
- Dr. Hector Perez – Cancun
- Contact Us
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Ready 4A Change (www.ready4achange.com).
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of data?
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share information with any third party outside of the organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 1-800-270-7120.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.